Meditations for Relaxation and Stress Reduction
by Joan Z. Borysenko
Incorporate empowering meditations into your life with this spoken word app from best-selling author and lecturer, Joan Borysenko. Joan's soothing and relaxing voice takes you through a series of breathing and stretching exercises for people of all experience levels.
This app features two meditations:
1. Breath of Life, Breath of Love: This breath-centered meditation gently guides you through each part of your body, helping you establish contact with the life force within each cell and balance your body’s energy.
2. Stretching and Relaxation: This series of simple meditative stretches and self-massage instructions is deeply restorative to body, mind, and spirit.
With the Meditations for Relaxation and Stress Reduction app you can:
- Play individual, random affirmations with a single press of a button
- View the entire playlist and select affirmations of your choice
- Mark one (or more) affirmations as favorites to create a personalized custom playlist
- Loop your playlist to repeat your favorite affirmation(s) over and over
Total duration of audio: 58 minutes
About the Author
Joan Z. Borysenko, Ph.D., has been described as a respected scientist, gifted therapist, and unabashed mystic. Trained at Harvard Medical School, she was an instructor in medicine until 1988. Currently the President of Mind/Body Health Sciences, Inc., she is an internationally known speaker and consultant in women’s health and spirituality, integrative medicine and the mind/body connection. Joan also has a regular 2 to 3 page column she writes in Prevention every month. They always mention both her Inner Peace books and they have a circ of 3.1 million. She is the author of nine books, including New York Times bestsellers.
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com