Little Critter Collection #1
by Mercer Mayer
Little Critter Collection #1 features 10 popular Little Critter stories that lovingly address all the major issues of growing up. Children will easily identify with Little Critter's adventures as he maneuvers through childhood one day at a time.
- All By Myself Little Critter doesn't always do everything perfectly, but he always does the best he can.
- I Just Forgot On rainy days he remembers his raincoat but forgets his boots. At home he takes a bath but forgets to use soap. Poor Little Critter!
- I Was So Mad He wanted to keep frogs in the tub but his mom said he couldn't. He wanted to paint the house but his Grandpa said no. Little Critter was SO mad.
- Just Me and My Mom Little Critter enjoys a special day in the city with his mother. He means well, but gets himself in trouble all along the way.
- Me Too! Little Sister tags along wherever he goes. Whether he's playing football with friends or hiding in his secret tree house, she always finds him. "Me too!," she says.
- The New Potty This light-hearted story of common potty training frustrations encourages children to keep trying, just as Little Sister does.
- Just Grandma and Me Little Critter becomes a good helper when he and grandma decide to spend a day at the beach!
- Just for You Sweet Little Critter wants to do something special for his mom, but he's a little too little and a lot too silly to get anything quite right.
- The New Baby At first, getting along with the new baby seemed like an impossible task, but soon enough Little Critter learns how to be a good big brother.
- When I Get Bigger Little Critter day dreams about all the exciting things he'll do when he gets bigger like having a paper route and staying up late watching movies.
New features only available in this interactive omBook include professional narration, background audio and enlarged artwork for each scene. To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork of author Mercer Mayer with features that entertain and promote reading, this omBook appeals to readers of all ages.
Recommended Ages: 2 - 5
Three ways to read this omBook:
- ★ "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- ★ "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
- ★ "Auto Play" — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
- ★ Picture / Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- ★ Individual words highlight and are read aloud when tapped
- ★ Find the creature mini-game
- ★ Professional audio narration
- ★ Custom background audio for each scene
- ★ Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful, original art of Mercer Mayer
- ★ This 'Universal App' is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
- ★ 10 omBooks in one! Conveniently switch between stories from the main menu
Listen to a sample:
Other Little Critter apps:
- omBooks (digital book apps)
- All By Myself
- Happy Easter, Little Critter
- I Just Forgot
- I Was So Mad
- Just Go to Bed
- Just Going to the Dentist
- Just Grandma and Me
- Just Grandpa and Me
- Just Lost
- Just Me and My Little Brother
- Just Me and My Mom
- Just Me and My Puppy
- Just Shopping with Mom
- Just a Mess
- Just for You
- Little Critter Collection #2
- Me Too!
- The New Baby
- The New Potty
- What a Bad Dream
- When I Get Bigger
- When I Grow Up
Official Mercer Mayer licensed iPhone/iPod touch app: www.littlecritter.com