I Think, I Am
by Louise L. Hay
with Kristina Tracy
I Think, I Am!: Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations is now available as a children's omBook. As a special bonus, Louise L. Hay provides the audio narration for this fantastic adaptation.
“Your thoughts create your life!” This is the message that Louise Hay has been teaching people throughout the world for more than 27 years. Now, children can learn and understand the powerful idea that they have control over their thoughts and words, and in turn, what happens in their life.
Within the pages of the "I Think, I Am!" omBook, kids will find out the difference between negative thoughts and positive affirmations. Fun illustrations and simple text demonstrate how to make the change from negative thoughts and words to those that are positive. The happiness and confidence that come from this ability is something children will carry with them their entire lives!
Recommended Ages: 4 - 8
There are three ways to read this omBook:
- ★ "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- ★ "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
- ★ "Auto Play" — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
- ★ Narrated by Louise L. Hay
- ★ Background music
- ★ This 'Universal App' is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
Listen to a sample:
About the Authors
Louise L. Hay, the author of the international bestseller You Can Heal Your Life, is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 40 million books sold worldwide. For more than 25 years, Louise has helped people throughout the world discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. Louise is the founder and chairman of Hay House, Inc., which disseminates books, CDs, DVDs, and other products that contribute to the healing of the planet.
Kristina Tracy is having a great time working on children’s books with Wayne and Doreen. When she is not writing or being a mom, she loves gardening, horseback riding, and rearranging the furniture in her house. She may also be found at the counter at Starbucks pondering the infinite possibilities!
Other Louise L. Hay apps:
- I Can Do It 2009 Calendar - FREE
- I Can Do It 2010 Calendar - FREE
- I Can Do It 2011 Calendar - FREE
- I Can Do It 2012 Calendar - FREE
- I Can Do It 2013 Calendar
- Card Decks
- Affirmations for Creativity
- Affirmations for Forgiveness
- Affirmations for Health
- Affirmations for Job Success
- Affirmations for Romance
- Affirmations for Self-Esteem
- Affirmations for Wealth
- Affirmations for a Stress-Free Life
- Healthy Body Cards
- I Can Do It Cards
- Power Thought Cards
- Power Thoughts for Teens
- Wisdom Cards
- Heal Your Body A-Z
- Spoken Word
- 101 Power Thoughts
- Cancer: Discovering Your Healing Power
- Feeling Fine Affirmations
- Hay House NOW - FREE
- Meditations for Personal Healing
- Morning and Evening Meditations
- Overcoming Fears
Other Kristina Tracy apps:
- omBooks (digital book apps)
- Incredible You!
- It's Not What You've Got!
- No Excuses!
- On My Way to a Happy Life
- Thank You, Angels!
- Unstoppable Me!
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com