Elmer and the Lost Teddy
by David McKee
When Baby Elephant loses his teddy bear, it's Elmer to the rescue. Is the lost bear with Lion? With Tiger? With Crocodile? It's getting late. Will Elmer find the lost bear in time for bed? Young children will love the gentle suspense and will rejoice in the thoroughly happy ending which celebrates the special bond between baby animals and their teddy bears.
New features only available in this interactive omBook include professional narration, background audio and enlarged artwork for each scene.
To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork of author David McKee with features that entertain and promote reading, this omBook appeals to readers of all ages.
Recommended Ages: 3 - 8
Three ways to read this omBook:
- ★ "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- ★ "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
- ★ "Auto Play" — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
- ★ Picture / Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- ★ Professional audio narration
- ★ Custom background audio for each scene
- ★ Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful artwork of David McKee
- ★ This 'Universal App' is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
Listen to a sample:
Other Elmer the Patchwork Elephant apps:
Official Andersen Press licensed App: www.andersenpress.co.uk