Now Build a Great Business
by Mark Thompson & Brian Tracy
No matter what industry you’re in or what economic conditions you are facing, you can still build a phenomenally successful business. Bestselling business authority Mark Thompson and international success expert Brian Tracy reveal seven powerful principles that will change your business for the better in “Now, Build a Great Business!: 7 Ways to Maximize Your Profits in Any Market”.
With this app, you will learn how to:
- Attract and keep great people—build peak-performing teams.
- Develop a great business plan—structure your business to maximize every resource.
- Offer a great product or service—identify exactly what your market needs.
- Deliver superior customer service—make service your key competitive advantage.
- Create a great marketing plan—position your business as the preeminent provider.
- Perfect your sales process—motivate customers to buy again and again.
- READ seven inspiring, thought-provoking chapters about building a successful business.
- APPLY the seven principles to your own business through 50+ action exercises.
- RECORD your own thoughts and experiences in your personal journal.
- JOIN the discussion with the community and see what others have said after each chapter.
- LISTEN to all 7 chapters narrated by Mark Thompson and Brian Tracy.
Note: This free app allows access to a portion of the content. Additional chapters and narration can be unlocked via in-app purchases.
About the authors
Thompson (Success Built to Last) and Tracy (No Excuses!) offer easy, tried-and-true ways to think about and plan organizational growth, especially in tough economic times. In seven steps (with a chapter devoted to each), the authors identify sustainable strategies for attracting customers and recruiting better leaders. They share seven simple questions that leaders ask themselves and provide helpful checklist exercises on a variety of key topics including creating a great business plan, designing an effective marketing plan, and creating a good customer experience. In addition, they explore how to perfect the sales process, and their chapter on recruiting and motivating employees offers valuable advice on a tired subject--utilize the "SWAN formula" (hire candidates who are Smart, Work hard, are Ambitious, and are Nice, positive people); establish expectations; and manage by objectives. While much of what's covered is simple and straightforward, readers will find the practical aspects and clear organization of this book particularly useful.
Other Oceanhouse Media apps:
- OM Bookshelf - FREE
- Musical Instruments
- Bowls - Authentic Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Bowls HD for iPad
Official Brian Tracy licensed app. www.briantracy.com