Make relaxing music using authentic Tibetan singing bowls.
Swirl your finger slowly around the edges of the bowls to create and control beautiful meditative harmonic tones. Tap the bowls, gongs, bells, and tingsha cymbals to add depth and variety to your music.
Easily swipe between the 7 included bowls to explore their unique sounds and the effects on your body, mind and soul.
- Selected by Apple as "App Store Essential for Rest and Relaxation" - Aug 2010
- Selected by Apple as a Staff Favorite - Apr 2009
- "Top 5 iPhone app for chilling out" - LA Times
- "A meditative masterpiece" - The Boston Globe
- "It can leave you feeling less stressed and more relaxed within a few minutes" - About.com
- "Trust me, you'll be impressed." - ItsAllAboutYoga.com
Use the healing sounds of Bowls to...
- Make music
- Reduce stress
- Boost your creativity
- Prepare for meditation
- Calm yourself before an exam
- Escape from a noisy situation
- Focus before, during or after yoga
- Swirl your finger SLOWLY on the rim of each bowl to get it to sing
- Bowls is best experienced with earbuds or headphones
- Use low volume for ambience or higher volume to focus your meditation
- Connect to a stereo system to play your music in a group environment
"Your body is a temple, but it occasionally needs a tune-up."
Bowl images provided by Silver Sky Imports (www.silverskyimports.com)
Music and sounds provided by Deep Prakash Deoja (www.deepsoundmeditation.com)
Note: 1st generation iPod Touch users will need to use headphones.