The Four Agreements
by don Miguel Ruiz
The Four Agreements Cards by don Miguel Ruiz is a beautifully illustrated deck of 48 inspirational cards, now available on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Based on don Miguel Ruiz’s New York Times bestselling book, The Four Agreements, the 48 cards in this deck provide a simple yet powerful code of conduct for attaining personal freedom and true happiness. There are 12 cards corresponding to each of the four agreements: (1) Be impeccable with your word; (2) Don’t take anything personally; (3) Don’t make assumptions; and (4) Always do your best. These cards will help you transform your life as you recover the awareness and wisdom of your authentic self!
Close your eyes, ask for guidance, and then choose a card. Follow the message and watch what happens. Enjoy!
With The Four Agreements Cards app you can:
- Experience 48 inspirational cards by don Miguel Ruiz
- Swipe between cards or shuffle them
- View all cards “face up” for “face down” while choosing
- Flip cards over to read don Miguel Ruiz’s personal messages
- E-mail inspiring cards to friends
- Save cards to your Photo Library and use as wallpaper
- Rated 4.5 out of 5.0 stars (by users) on the App Store
- "I love this app, the artwork is great and the quotes are full of inspiration and wisdom. One of the best card sets out there."
- "In addition to inspiring words of wisdom, the illustrations were absolutely stunning and inspiring all on their own!"
- "Great app. I love being able to read the cards any time of the day! Convenient and informative. Well worth the money!"
- "Positive and Inspiring. Messages are inspiring and leave you with very good feeling about yourself."
- "Recommended highly. Great reminder of the book's themes. I browse and read them daily to refresh my memory."
About the author
Don Miguel Ruiz was born into a family of healers, and raised in rural Mexico by a curandera (healer) mother and a nagual (shaman) grandfather. The family anticipated that Miguel would embrace their centuries-old legacy of healing and teaching, and carry forward the esoteric Toltec knowledge. Instead, distracted by modern life, Miguel chose to attend medical school and become a surgeon. A near-death experience changed his life. Stunned by this experience, he began an intensive practice of self-inquiry. He devoted himself to the mastery of the ancient ancestral wisdom, studying earnestly with his mother, and completing an apprenticeship with a powerful shaman in the Mexican desert. In the tradition of the Toltecs, a nagual guides an individual to personal freedom. Don Miguel is a nagual from the Eagle Knight lineage, and is dedicated to sharing his knowledge of the teachings of the ancient Toltecs. He is the author of The Four Agreements, The Mastery of Love, and The Four Agreements Companion Book
Other Don Miguel Ruiz apps:
Official Hay House licensed iPhone/iPod touch App: www.hayhouse.com