Puzzlemaster Deck - 75 Brain Twisters
From acclaimed NPR Puzzlemaster Will Shortz, crossword puzzle editor for the New York Times, 75 Brain Twisters is packed with verbal brainteasers that will challenge all who enjoy wordplay. None of the puzzles require pen or paper, making them perfect for playing while standing in line, commuting to work, or hanging out with friends.
The name of what U.S. state capital, when uncapitalized, becomes a phrase that could mean a small amount of Elvis Presley’s music?
Take the name of something commonly worn on the upper half of the body. Change the second letter from R to O and you’ll name something else commonly worn on the upper half of the body. Name these two things.
With the 75 Brain Twisters app you can:
- Answer 75 wordplay questions written by NPR Puzzlemaster Will Shortz
- Swipe between cards or shuffle them
- Flip cards over to read the answer
- E-mail cards to friends
Other Chronicle Books apps:
- omBooks (digital book apps)
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site
- Card Decks
- 52 Cool Tricks for Kids
- 52 Fun Things to do on the Plane
- 52 Great Cheap Dates
- 52 Things to Try Once in Your Life
- 52 Things to do in the Car
- Celtic Wisdom Deck
- The Essential Meditations Deck
- The Memory Deck
- The Perfect Calm Deck
- The Relax Deck
The Memory Deck iPhone/iPod Touch app was licensed from Chronicle Books LLC www.chroniclebooks.com