In case you haven’t heard, our friend Gary from Apps for Children with Special Needs, is hosting an enormous iPad and App Giveaway on his Facebook page Saturday June 11th at 9am ET. It’s open to everyone so read on and find out how you can join the festivities!
About the Giveaway:
– 2,000 promo codes for iOS children’s apps will be posted on their Facebook wall throughout the party. Just copy and paste into iTunes as quick as you can to see if you’ve won!
These items will be given away by answering questions that Gary will post during the party:
– 2 iPhone 3Gs loaded with children’s apps
– 1 iPod Touch loaded with children’s apps
– 10 winners will receive 10 new children’s apps / month for one year.
– 4 iPads (which Gary will later add 200+ children’s apps of your choice to), will be given away by raffle. 1 iPad will go to a lucky guest who RSVP’d to the Facebook event, the other 3 iPads will be raffled off to people who purchased raffle tickets.
About Apps for Children with Special Needs:
a4cwsn is committed to helping the families and care givers of children with special needs and the wider community of educators and therapists who support them, by producing videos that demonstrate how products designed to educate children and build their life skills really work from a user perspective. Their aim is that these videos, along with relevant information and advice from an independent source you can trust, will provide valuable insight into whether a product is suitable for its intended purpose, and enable sensible buying decisions.
Are you ready to Party?
If you’re not already part of the A4CWSN Facebook community, now is a good time to join. Over the next week Gary will be posting more information on the party, including a video on exactly how to redeem the promo codes during the event. These parties are fast-paced, so you’ll want to hear tips from him on how to prepare! There will be lots of great apps given away from over 100 of the top children’s app developers. . . including some of your favorites from Oceanhouse Media!
Please contact Gary at Gary@a4cwsn.com with any questions about the party!
**See press release for more information on the party
Update: Gary is planning a trip to deliver an iPad to a young girl with Cancer and her special needs brother. Click here to donate to this cause!